Tuesday, May 11, 2010

America

Means freedom of speech.
Everyone has had their chance to state their opinion on what has been said on here, it's now my turn to defend myself. Especially since not one person has said anything to me about what I have said. (Even though one would think, since I'm the one that posted it, I would be the one getting the proverbial shit bath).
I shouldn't have to fear scrutiny from people who barely know me. There is something very wrong with that. And yet no one has contacted me with their anger. If I'm the cause of all of this, if I am really a spoiled little brat, why has no one informed me? Everything that has been said about me has been said to other people. I thought high school was over last year but apparently not.
Anyways, from here on out the victims of my anger shall be code named. In no way shape or form will I stop posting my feelings; this is MY blog. If you don't like what I have to say, stop reading it. I chose to vent through this as a means to release the tension so that I don't end up disrespecting people. I believe respect is important and I don't feel in anyway I have disrespected anyone. It would be disrespectful for me to walk up to the subject of my anger and yell ad cuss. Instead I walk away without saying a thing. I pick up after myself, I help when I can; however, I am not here half as much as some would think, therefore I do not slave over housework. If I dirty something I clean it up. I keep my things in my room. I do not speak rudely to anyone and I certainly don't disrespect one person.
I appreciate everything I am currently being given. These people have kept me off of the streets. They gave me a home and a family when I had neither. In no way do I take that for granted. I try to leave as little of a mark as possible.
Furthermore, were I a spoiled little brat I would not be in the situation I am in. I would be living off of my parents or in my own home. News flash: my parents give me nothing. They do not assist or even attempt to assist unless it has nothing to do with money. They offer advice, and great advice at that, but nothing that would "spoil" me. Everything I own I have worked for, my car included. I didn't pay for it but I ha to work hard to get them to give it to me after it was already mine. If only people who pass judgment would have taken the time to find out more about the situation. If, instead of sending emails and yelling at everyone but me, you would have asked me my intentions, this situation would have been avoided. Instead, assumptions were made as were conclusions without anyone consulting ME on the things I chose to write.
If I would have known such petty and childish things were going to be said about this, none of it would have been written. However, now that this has all happened I leave you with this: I am not sorry for anything I have said or will say in the future. I have every right to express myself and I will continue to do so until a law is written stating I can't or I'm dead. The only thing I am sorry about is the fact that something that started as a joke and a place to vent has blown up into this whole ridiculous ordeal.
Enjoy reading this and talking about me, I'm really starting to enjoy it.


-Wanna tell me how you feel? Please, I welcome it:
missdoll77@gmail.com
there ya go


PS: To Arjay: I have always respected and liked you, I am sorry that my venting time got released into the wrong people and that it has blown up to this. Thank you for standing by me and not being angry when you had absolutely every right to be. I promise from now on, things WILL be different. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment